Please make sure you have downloaded the 2022 entry toolkit before submitting your entry.
- To be eligible to enter the PRCA Platinum Awards 2022, your entry must have previously won, or been a finalist in, another regional PRCA or recognised PR Industry Award within the last 12 months (Between 17th May 2021 and 16th May 2022). Proof of this will be requested when submitting your entry. Recognised Industry awards include those run by Global PRCA partners, trade press, and local and national associations. If you have any questions regarding eligibility, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organisations can submit multiple entries into all categories, regardless of the category of their previous shortlist or win.
- The Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around the world including, PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies, and media owners.
- Your written entry must be no more than 1,000 words, size 10 font and a maximum of 2 sides of A4.
- Please state your campaign title clearly in the entry document.
- Do ensure you have sought permission for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- Payments must be made in $ USD:
Early Bird Entry – Member – US $200 + VAT
Early Bird Entry – Non Member US $250 + VAT
Final Entry – Member US $250 + VAT
Final Entry – Non Member US $300 + VAT
Diversity Award Entry – US $100+ VAT
(VAT is applicable only to entries from the UK)
- Entries must be paid via credit card. Invoices may be requested on any payments above US$2000. Please contact the awards team on: email@example.com
- Please refer to the entry toolkit for information on judging criteria